A 57-year-old Australian died in bed while getting a massage in a guesthouse off Walking Street. He had taken a Viagra pill in anticipation of having sex with the masseuse. But while she was massaging him, he abruptly went into shock and died before they could have sex.
PATTAYA – May 2, 2013 ; at 3:20 a.m., a report of a foreign man going into shock and dying on the bed of a guesthouse was received by Pol. Capt. Phithak Nernsaeng, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province. The rescue officer of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation was sent to the scene along with police.
The incident occurred in room number 34 of a rental guest house with no name located at the end of the Soi in Walking Street.
Arriving officers found the naked corpse of a 57 year old Australian, who died on the bed. Police didn't find any trace of his being beaten. While inspecting in the room, officers found his underwear was taken off and put on the sofa.
Police found an empty wrapper for a Viagra pill that the victim had consumed. A remaining Viagra pill still not eaten was found on the table, as well as a box containing 3 unused condoms. The police kept the items for evidence.
Police questioned the victim’s friend, a foreigner occupying the adjacent room. He told police that the Australian had brought a masseuse from the Thai massage parlor, located on the first floor of the guest house, to massage him in his room.
Before entering the room, the man came to ask for the Viagra drug from him, because he wanted to increase his sexual strength. So he gave the man some Viagra.
Then about 2 hours later, the masseuse ran out from the man's room and informed the security guard that the man went into shock and died in the room. So he hurried to check, and discovered that his friend had died on the bed. So he notified the police immediately.
Police questioned the masseuse about the cause of his death. She said he had brought her to have sex with him in his room. After she was finished taking a bath, then he took the Viagra pill. He then let her massage him while he waited for the Viagra drug to give sexual strength to him, and then they would have sex together.
But while she was massaging him, suddenly he went onto shock and died on the bed. This made her so frightened that she ran to inform the security guard.
Initially, the police assumed that the victim might have a congenital disease, and when he ate the Viagra drug, it caused his body to go into a fatal shock before having sex. However, the police initially withheld listing the cause of death. Officers made notes at the incident in detail and investigated the masseuse for evidence. They sent the corpse to perform an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.
(My question is, where did his friend buy the Viagra? Sure hope they were not in Angeles City before going to Thailand and bought them off the street vendors on Fields Ave. Those Thai massages can be magic and even without Viagra the old heart can pump overtime with excitement. Regretfully, I suspect he never got to the "sensational ending" but he did pass doing something that was making him very happy. Sad way to go???. Be careful guys this could happen to you here in Angeles City too. Sexy young ladies plus Viagra plus senior citizen status - Kaboom!)