Teams shall consist of maximum of four members per team. Canopy, table and chairs will be provided.
Shirts will be provided for four team members. To ensure you have your shirts in time for the Cook-Off, please submit your entry forms (preferably paid in full) on or before April 1, 2015. Only T-shirts will be available this year, sizes 32 to 60.
2. All teams shall provide their own cooking utensils
3. Prep work starts and fires will be lit at 10:00 am.
4. Cooking will stop at 2:00 pm.
5. Teams must make (4) liters or 1 gal.
6. Any kind of meat and pressure cookers are allowed
9. Have a great time and good luck!
Judging: There will be (4) judges for the Chili Cook-Off.
If you like the taste of spicy food, and would like to be a judge, contact our POC. JUDGES RULING SHALL BE FINAL!
Entry Forms available from [email protected] and www.fra367.org or visit FRA, Branch 367, San Antonio, Zambales or VFW Post 11447, Barrio Barretto
Points of Contact: